Walt Disney's Goofy
This dispenser was first produced in the 1970s.
Early versions (A-C) can be found with a number of variations in the color of the face, ranging from very light pink to peach to dark pink.
- Version A has removable nose, teeth and ears.
- Version B has removable ears and teeth.
- Version C has removable ears only.
From Version D onwards there are no removable pieces.
- Version D: with green hat
- Version E: closed mouth
- Version F: Extreme Goofy with headphones
- Version G: open mouth
- Version H: information needed
- Version I: Clubhouse Goofy
1970's - current
- Versions A-C: No feet
- Versions C - current: With feet
Patents & Countries
- 2.6, 3.4, 3.9, 4.9, 5.9
- Austria, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, Yugoslavia
- Red (common)
- Blue (Extreme)
- Orange (Clubhouse).