Pluto is a long-running dispenser with many variations
Walt Disney's Pluto
First released in the early 1960's, this dispenser has seen a number of revisions:
- Pluto A is distinguished by a rounded head.
- Pluto B has a flatter head than the previous version.
Both A and B have movable ears and are available in a multitude of colors and variations. The shade of the head can vary widely from a deep orange to caramel to an almost salmon color. The shape of the head also varies in small amounts, even within the traditional A and B classifications.
- Pluto C was the first to use fixed ears.
- Pluto D was released in the early 2000's with a larger, redesigned head
- Extreme Pluto
- Clubhouse Pluto
Early 1960's to the present
- A & B: Both no feet and with feet
- Version C onwards all have feet
Patents & Countries
- 2.6, 3.4, 3.8, 3.9, 4.9, 5.9, Mexican Patent 141,242
- Austria, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Hungary, Mexico, Slovenia, Spain, USA, Yugoslavia.
- Red (common)
- Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow