Original PEZ, Inc. creation
Series A has two sets of wheels all of which roll, and a single fender in the rear. There are three cab styles.
Series B has three set of wheels all of which roll, and a double fender in the rear which dips between the wheels. There are three cab styles.
Series C has three set of wheels all of which roll, and a straight double fender in the rear. Ten cab styles.
There are dozens of color combinations for Series A-C.
Series D has three sets of wheels which do not roll. There is a straight double fender in the rear. Four cab styles.
The D series has 36 standard cab/stem/head color variations and 64 glow-in-the-dark combinations. (Note that Series D trucks were never made with cab colors that match the bodies, although earlier series' were.)
Series D featured one promotional stem printing variation:
Series E has a restyled body with three sets of wheels which roll. There is a straight double fender in the rear. There are four cab styles and two color combinations of each.
Two rounded tanker trailer variations were released in Europe, and two additional cab styles that were only available in Israel.
Series E - Power
In 2010 a set of eight "Power Trucks" were released which include two cab styles each of four different stem color combinations - red tanker-style, plain white with the word "POWER" printed on the top, yellow with a color PEZ logo and plain black.
Series E - Promotional
Series E has also featured numerous promotional stem printing variations (1 cab style each, unless noted):
- Ace Hardware
- Big Y
- Bottom Dollar Food
- Cockta (two cab styles)
- CVS Pharmacy (2010 white stem, 2011 red stem)
- Duane Reade
- Dunkin' Donuts (two colors)
- Food Lion
- GetGo (two different colors, red and blue)
- Hollywood Video
- Market Basket
- Movie Gallery
- Office Depot
- Old Dominion
- PEZ Visitor Center blank truck with stickers
- Price Chopper
- Rite-Aid Pharmacy
- Safeway (2012)
- Safeway (2013, 7 body styles. One for each Safeway subsidiary: Vons, Carrs, Pavilions, Dominick's, Tom Thumb, Safeway, Randalls)
- Shoprite (original issued 2011, updated version labeled "2012 Edition")
- Stewart's Ice Cream
- Toys 'R' Us
- Virsona (private promotion, never available at retail - four cab styles, two colors each)
- Walgreens (two cab styles) - 2005 release
- Walgreens (1 cab style, three different labels) - 2013 release
- Walmart (four cab styles) - 2006 release
- Walmart (employee release - "Save money. Live better" printed on the stem) - 2008 release
- Walmart (four stem logos, two cabs each) - 2011 release
- WaWa (2010, 2013, 2015 & 2016 versions)
- Wegmans (five different stem logos - turkeys, tomatoes, sushi, veggies, sushi with girl)
- Winn Dixie
Series E - NASCAR Haulers
Series E is also available in a number of specialty NASCAR stem designs:
- #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowes
- #20 Tony Stewart - Home Depot
- #24 Jeff Gordon - DuPont
- #17 Matt Kenseth
- #9 Kasey Kahne - Dodge
- #2 Rusty Wallace
- #43 Richard Petty
- Sprint Cup Star All-Star Race XXIV
- Daytona 500
There is also a Series E Christmas truck, released in 2009. The stem is printed with a label showing reindeer pulling Santa on a sleigh.
1960s - current
All truck dispensers have no feet.
Patents & Countries
3.9, 4.9, 5.9 Austria, Jugoslavia, Slovenia, China