Uploading Dispenser Images
We welcome any and all contributions to this site. We especially need clear, high-quality images of dispensers. If you want to help out, please be aware of the following:
- All images contributed to this site become licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 license. In plain english, that means that others are free to use and re-use the images from this site on other websites, or in other mediums. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not upload any images.
- All uploaded images must be your own. Do not upload images from other sites, or which you did not personally create.
- We seek clear, high-quality images. For most purposes, that means the image should contain a single dispenser, in the center of the frame, preferably against a white background. Other solid-colored backgrounds are acceptable if contrast is needed. Unrelated details should be cropped out. For extremely rare dispensers when there is no other option we will accept a group shot, or a lower quality image, but this should be a last resort when there are no other options. See examples below.
- Please name your image files using the following format wherever possible: FEET-PATENT-STEM-VARIATION-DISPENSER.jpg
The VARIATION is optional. Any spaces in the dispenser name should be omitted. Examples: NF-38-White-Blonde-Nurse.jpg, WF-49-Blue-DonaldDuck.jpg
When in doubt, be as consistent as possible, the image can always be renamed later if necessary.
- If you think you have a better-quality image for a particular dispenser than the one that already exists, please upload it as a replacement.
- Note that we're not looking for pictures of every minute variation of every dispenser. We aim to catalog major revisions only, a big enough task as it is.
If all of the above seems OK and you're ready to get started please visit the uploads page.