Batman is a super hero who fights villains in Gotham City.
D.C. Comics Batman
Batman has been produced in several versions over the years.
- Version A featured short ears and a detachable cape. The cape was soon dropped and the A version continued both with and without feet. The same mold was later available in black.
- Version B is the "Dark Knight" version and can can be found with either pointy or rounded ears and with at least two different skin tones.
- Version C is found on a grey stem both with and without a printed batman logo on the front.
- Version D is also known as the "Justice League" version and depicts a head & shoulders version of the character.
- A soft head version was available for a short time in the 1970s
1966 - current 
Version A both with and without. Version B onwards are all with feet.
Patents & Countries
2.6, 3.4, 3.8 (softhead) 3.9, 4.9, 5.9. Austria, China, Slovenia, USA, Yugoslavia
Blue, Black, Yellow (unusual), red (unusual), Grey
Batman can also be found in the following collector's packaging:
- Batman vs Superman box